Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Open Mic Poetry Night - LAST CALL!

This Friday is the Open Mic Poetry Night here at the Soulful Cricket!  It's a new event for us and we're very excited!  I've had many people express interest and say that they want to come, but I've only one person actually RSVP.  SO - I'm reserving my right to change my mind and am asking you to please RSVP either by calling me at 610-444-2629,  emailing me or through the Facebook events page by Thursday, May 30th. 

Students of all ages are welcome, so if you're a teacher or librarian and have some writers in your midst, please feel free to bring them!  I am a strong proponent of encouraging young writers and this could be cool atmosphere for them to feel empowered!!

If you have any questions about the event, please don't hesitate to call me!

See you Friday!!